- Educate to Elevate 2019
- GLA Announces Appointment of New Executive Director John Jaraczewski
- Holiday Break
- Delayed Opening December 11, 2018: Inclement Weather
- 2017 Graduation
- 2018 GLA Spring Tutor In-Service
- 2017 Spring Tutor Refresher
- Tutor Talk - Spring 2017 Edition
- GLA Closed Monday 1/16 for MLK Day
- Eleanor Vaughn Named Development Coordinator
- Inclement Weather Reminder
- Friends of GLA + Coffee Underground Screening Event
- Tutor Talk: Fall 2016
- 2016 Annual Awards Ceremony
- GLA Kicks Off National Adult Education and Family Literacy Week
- Thank You!
- WYFF News 4 Today Book Sale Interview
- Discussing the 2016 Book Sale with 94.5 WGTK-FM
- GLA Partners with Rotary Club of Greenville and Greenville Technical College
- Jocelyn Slaughter Named GLA's New Executive Director
- 2016 Spring Tutor Refresher
- GLA Radio Interview with 94.5 WGTK-FM
- GLA AmazonSmile Donations
- The Importance of Literacy Skills in Greenville
- My Story, My Voice: Defying Expectations
Greenville Literacy Association | News
Friends of GLA + Coffee Underground Screening Event
Greenville Literacy Association’s mission is to enrich our community by increasing the literacy and employability of our citizens.
The Greenville Literacy Association is a not for profit, charitable organization formed under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Donations to the Greenville Literacy Association are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for US federal income tax purposes.
GLA promotes an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. We strive to be a community where people of different cultures, intellectual positions, and lifestyles can come to learn and give back to the community. GLA provides educational opportunities and support services on an individual basis including participants with disabilities such as learning, physical, emotional and mental. Through local partnerships, we do our best to provide wrap-around services to encourage stabilization, including referrals to partner agencies, based on students’ needs and goals.
- Adult Education
- ESL Classes
- About Us